Wednesday, August 15, 2007

News From Missouri

Ok everybody... sorry it took me so long to get this posted but when I got home from the hospital duty my computer had decided it was sick as well... so I had to get someone over here to save all my pictures and then I did a reformat so it's healthy once again. I took a few pictures at the hospital and some video that I'm going to try to get uploaded as well. I forgot to bring my camera when I went to see Granmda at Crystal and Aarons yesterday but when I go again I won't forget. These are the pictures I've got so far.

Me & Crystal after a "restful" night in the ICU waiting room... Can you tell we got plenty of sleep? :p

This is the result of too much hospital food!

This is Aaron patiently awaiting Calebs arrival... We thought he was gonna get run over.
Abraham opted to wait for Calb by the car away from the cars traveling at high speeds...

Yay Caleb finally gets here!!!

Grandpa's in a good mood despite sitting for hours


Grandma Ruby before her operation.


This is Grandma's monitor before surgery. We watched this constantly and when she had her fainting spells the heart monitor would drop to ZERO... It was really scary.


No comments: