Saturday, August 11, 2007

Grandma Ruby

Dear Teerlink Family,

Grandma Ruby is doing ok but she is still very weak and her heart rate is very low and her blood pressure is slowly getting lower. We have been told they will put her permanent pace maker in on Monday and hopefully she should be allowed to come home Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. They have said it's a pretty simple operation not seriously invasive. I am going back to be with her tonight and relieve Teela and Grandpa. Please pray for Grandma and her doctors and nurses. Pray for Grandpa to keep his strength up and everyone else who's going to be helping care for Grandma when she gets home. Pray for everyone traveling that they would have a safe trip.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good, For them who love God, For them who are the called, According to his purpose.

I will try to keep posted on here anything I can when I'm at home but I plan on being with Grandma as much as I can. I think Misty did a wonderful thing by sharing that story and I'm going to print if off and take it to Grandma. If anyone else has anything to add I will print your posts too and bring them to her. I love you all and God Bless!

No comments: