Monday, August 6, 2007

Hot Summer Fun!

Well this week is supposed to be super hot so it looks like we're going to be hanging out in the water or the air conditioning! Aunt Sonya and I had a yard sale this last weekend. It was the funnest yard sale I've ever had just cause I got to sit and talk to Sonya all day! I have to say Sarah is one smart cookie. She came to help with the yard sale and I was really impressed with what a wonderful young lady she is becoming. She is sure a huge help to Sonya and she'll make a great mommy and wife some day! She's a great gal.

Here's some of the recent pics I've taken of the kids lately just to add to the blog a bit. It's great to see Shem and Cheryl on the blog now :) I can't wait to see some pictures and hear how things are going with the family! :)

Love Ya'll
KristieSue

1 comment:

~MiStY~ said...

Love the shades E-Horn !
Say CHEESE Logster and The Bretster! Sending LOTS of LOVE from OKLAHOMA!