Friday, August 3, 2007

New stuff in Oklahoma !

Hello Teerlink Family !
I thought I had told you guys about my dogs but I guess I haven't! Well for my birthday I bought me three female corgi's !! I am excited! Now Monty can have babies and I can have a little kennel type thing. So far all the girls get along with the Monty Boy but not all the girls get along with each other. Right now I am bringing Fancy to work with me because Frisky and her do not get along! I got all three females from a kennel and they are scared of everything! Thier names are Frisky, Fancy and Fantashia! So I am calling all my dogs Misty's MFN Corgies cause im sure Mike will be sayin that to someone about my dogs! HE HE! So any way no puppies yet but hopefuly soon! When I get some Aunt Teela Im on my way to your house first! Any ways not alot is going on here. Gettin ready to do the school shoppin thing! Macy doesnt need much because it is not like real school. It kinda is. She is so excited! Mattie is finally talking clear for the most part Im not sure why she is so behing on the communicating thing but she is. It is probly cause Macy talks for her. Mike is on a bike kick! he thinks he needs one of those crotch rocket bikes. He has been callin and lookin all over for one. I kinda hope he dont find one. Those things look dangerouse. I got to ride my horse for the first time scence he hurt his leg the other day it was nice. I enjoyed it. I would like to do it more often. I think I will. I got the windshield on my truck fixed. It looks alot better without the whole in it! Well I guess I better get back to work! Ill talk at you later! ~MiStY~

No comments: