Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've made it!!

Hey, Everyone I am now a blogger. But I was not able to get on and do this on my computer at home. It would never let me even down load this. Well I am at the Family History Center again working on some genealogy stuff. I'm just getting started this morning and will be here till abour 6:15 tonight then I have to go to Young Women as I am the Secretary there and I really am liking my calling in the church. Well I will sign off now so I can get started wish me luck love ya'll. EllaMay

3 comments:

~MiStY~ said...

AUNT ELLA !!!!!! Good Luck and we hope you have a good day!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got it to work finally Ellamay :) I know that with all the pictures and stuff the blog would be hard to load for a slow computer or internet connection. I'm glad you found a way around that :D

Dallas Teerlink said...

Im so so glad to see you made it love you sis.