Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Bye To MySpace :(

It is a bad story so I will have to e-mail it to you! The girls got there post cards yesterday and they were so excited! They were gonna call you but by the time we got chores done , helped Mike with the lawn and dinner. I had totaly forgot until about 9:00 and by then it was to late. Mattie liked hers so much she took a bite out of it ! I also got my B-Day card and it made me cry ! Thank you so so so so much it was exactly what I needed after the last couple of weeks Ive been through. We were planing on coming down for the Louisburg Picnic to see you sing but I dont think Mike will be able to get off of work:( So I dont know maybe me and the girls might cruise on down there I havnt figured it out yet. I ll let you know sometime. When is the Louisburg Picnic and what night do you guys sing? Well ill talk to you later! Love ya !
~Misty~

No comments: