Friday, June 22, 2007

Computer Tips ;)

Misty sometimes your computer doesn't like the cookies and things get all jumbled up. If you go to the tools tab at the top of the screen and go to Internet Options you can choose to delete cookies and to delete temporary internet files. Do this and it will make the comment window be able to pop up. :D But by the way you did leave a comment on that last post.

Aunt Rose you haven't actually signed up to the blog yet. You made a profile which you didn't sign into on that last comment and that is why it says you are anonymous. You need to go to the link in the email that I sent you to sign up to post on this blog. If you need to get on messenger when I'm logged on and I'll try to talk you through it. If you need me to resend the email just let me know.

Love Ya!
KristieSue

No comments: